Duininck Companies: Easily Implementing Multiple Companies
Find out how ADP Workforce Now® provided a single platform solution across all of Duininck Companies’ various entities, making it easier to access data quickly for reporting purposes and providing sizeable cost savings.
Having a common platform is fantastic because it saves me a tremendous amount of time. In my role, I need to roll up data to present information to the ownership group and to help me with developing strategies for where Duininck Companies is headed. A common platform provides the ability to access data quickly and easily, so we can rapidly respond to changes in the market and not get left behind. There also is a tremendous cost associated with having to pay for the unique systems in all of our entities. We've found it's much more economical and efficient to have a shared platform.
Vice President of HR
Challenges Duininck Companies faced:
- Recruitment, talent management and labor-intensive HR administration across diverse industries
- Legacy systems that don’t talk to each other, making data mining difficult
- Managing compliance across multiple states and industries
How ADP helped
- Single-platform solution saves money and provides access to data across all entities for reporting purposes
- Self-service benefits module with automatic carrier feeds alleviates re-keying of data multiple times, for multiple vendors
- Proactive compliance alerts helps ensure adherence to ever-changing regulations across multiple states